How To Get There ... The Start!
HALF MARATHONERS 13.1 – Start 7 a.m.
Location - 111 E. Baltic Street and Wrightsville Avenue, Nags Head.
Pacers will be available for the following finish times: 1:45, 2:00, 2:15, 2:30 and 2:45
- Runner Drop-off: Get dropped off at the Start, from U.S. Highway 158 (the Bypass) or N.C Highway 12 (Beach Road) in Nags Head, turn onto Bonnet Street, then turn north onto Memorial Avenue.
- Runner drop-off is on Memorial Avenue between Bonnet and Barnes streets in Nags Head.
- Marathon Shuttles: Park near the Start, walk the short distance to the Start then catch a shuttle back to your car after the race; OR park near the Finish, take a shuttle to the Start, run the race and the take a shuttle to your car parked near the Finish. ($5 Shuttle Pass is required to board.)
- Park near Start option:
- 1) Nags Head Elementary School – 3020 Wrightsville Avenue, Nags Head, NC 27959
- 2) Overflow Parking: YMCA – 3000 S. Croatan Highway, Nags Head, NC 27959 Shuttles depart from Nags Head Elementary every 10 minutes beginning at 6:15 a.m.
- Park near Finish option: Manteo High School: 616 Wingina Avenue, Manteo NC, 27954. All shuttles depart Manteo High School at 5:45 a.m. to take you to the Half Marathon Start.
*Shuttle service is not available after 5:45 a.m.