We know life can sometimes get in the way of training. That's why we encourage you to take advantage of registration insurance at the time of sign-up. Otherwise, below are our options for making a change to your registration.
- Race entry fees for all Outer Banks Sporting Events are non-refundable.
- Third-party race entry insurance is available for purchase at the time of registration for select OBSE events.
- Transferring to another distance within the same event weekend is permissible – no later than the Sunday three weeks prior to race day. The transfer fee is $20.
- Transfers are also permitted between your registered event and another Outer Banks Sporting Events open event. You must transfer no later than the Sunday three weeks prior to race day. The transfer fee is $25.
- Deferrals are available to the same event the following calendar year, one time only, and it must be requested no later than the Sunday three weeks prior to race day. The transfer fee is $25.
- In the event of cancellation due to weather or other dangerous conditions/an act of God, a decision regarding future discounts will be made accordingly.
Click here to sign into Active to edit your registration.