We know life can sometimes get in the way of training. That's why we encourage you to take advantage of registration insurance at the time of sign-up. Otherwise, below are our options for making a change to your registration.
- Race entry fees for all Outer Banks Sporting Events are non-refundable.
- Third-party race entry insurance is available for purchase at the time of registration for select OBSE events.
- Transferring to another distance within the same event weekend is permissible – no later than the Sunday three weeks prior to race day.
- Transfers are also permitted between your registered event and another Outer Banks Sporting Events open event. You must transfer no later than the Sunday three weeks prior to race day.
- Deferrals are available to the same event the following calendar year, one time only, and it must be requested no later than the Sunday three weeks prior to race day.
- In the event of cancellation due to weather or other dangerous conditions/an act of God, the event will be a VIRTUAL event.