2023 OBX Towne Bank Marathon & Half Marathon Course Info
Saturday's 8k/5k will begin at Wright Brothers National Monument. Sunday's OBX Towne Bank Marathon and Half Marathon will begin and end at the Fort Raleigh National Historic Site.
The 2023 TowneBank Outer Banks Half Marathon Weekend will include:
- Surf Pediatrics Surf & Soar Fun Run - View Map
- Surf Pediatrics Surf & Soar 5K - View Map
- Surf Pediatrics Surf & Soar 8K- View Map
- Towne Bank OBX Half & Full Marathon - View Map
- Hydration stations will be established every 2-3 miles along the course
- Gatorade will be available at most water stops
- Gu Energy will be available at miles 10, 12 and 14 according to the course map
- Bananas and cookies will be available at miles 10, 20 and 22
- Restrooms: Port-a-Potties will be adjacent to water stops
- Pacers/Groups: There will be Pace Teams available to help you achieve your goal
OBXRENEW IV will be on hand to provide you with Vitamin B/12, Glutathione, Taurine and Tri-Immune injections, as well as Enhanced Performance IVs!
Special pricing will be offered!
Half Marathon: 4 hours
Marathon: 6 hours (must be headed back across bridge by 11:30 a.m.)
For more info email firstname.lastname@example.org