Schedule of Events
Located at swimming hole adjacent to The Dare County Airport, Manteo, NC.
PLEASE DO NOT ENTER THE AQUARIUM ENTRANCE/ PAVED PARKING LOTS.
Friday, September 11, 2020
- Packet pick up & bike drop: 12-6 p.m. Under the tents located near the covered pavilion, not inside the Aquarium building.
- Have your ID and Bib number ready. This will help expedite the process. Be prepared to show your USAT card if you have one.
- Athletes will receive temporary tattoo race numbers to be self applied.
- Athletes will receive a link to a required athlete information video. This will replace the in-person athlete meeting on site as in years past.
Saturday, September 12, 2020
- Chip pick-up and access to Transition. Chips will be located on the grass side of the wooden pavilion.
- IMPORTANT: You must show your bib to pick up your chip. Transition area closes at 7:15 a.m.
- Olympic Distance (incl. Aquabikers)swim start.
- Sprint Distance( incl. Aquabikers) swim start.
- Duathlon start.
More detail coming soon!
For a full Need To Know guide from our 2019 Outer Banks TRI, click here!